Looking for an affordable Whatfix alternative? We've got you covered.
Want the fastest answer? The easiest WalkMe alternative for most people is Nickelled (for small businesses) or WalkMe (for enterprise businesses).
Read on to find out more, or start a trial of Nickelled by clicking the button below!
Trusted by the best
Top 6 Whatfix Alternatives: What To Consider in 2021
After considerable research, here are the six companies we'd recommend for most businesses:
- Nickelled for small businesses
- Walkme for larger businesses and enterprise
- Pendo for larger businesses and enterprise
- Inline Manual
Whatfix is a company that creates interactive online guides for businesses.
Founded in 2014, their software helps businesses to make their customers aware of their features, and convert more users with the help of engagement tools.
Whatfix users can publish their content in several formats including articles, videos, infographics, charts, slideshows, and scripts.
With this, it is easier for businesses to make customers or employees understand their apps, and it also suits the varied preferences of customers.
How much does Whatfix cost? Honestly, we have no idea.
Whatfix doesn't provide a fixed price.
So it's unclear whether Whatfix pricing is extremely high or low. We'd note that it's enterprise software, which tends to skew expensive, and that its largest competitor is WalkMe, which we know is fairly expensive.
If you're looking for a Digital Adoption Platform that actually works, it's worth taking care when doing your research.
To find out about the best Whatfix alternatives, you'll want to read user reviews and ratings. As popular B2B software review sites, places like Capterra and G2 are a good place to start.
Keep these points in mind:
- Which other companies are using the service?
- Read the reviews on B2B sites.
- Do they offer a free trial?
- How easily can you create the on-screen guides?
- How long does it take to publish them?
- What analytics are offered?
When you start evaluating the different Whatfix alternatives you'll want to make sure they have these key enterprise-focused features:
- Audience Targeting:- Tailoring your screen's guidance content by role or user group.
- Localization: Can it deliver guidance in multiple languages?
- Cross-Device: Does it work on mobile, tablet and desktop?
- Cross-App: Can it support guidance through two or more apps? E.g. if your employee starts a process in Salesforce and finishes it in an internal app, can your Whatfix alternative handle that?
- Analytics and logging: Can the provider offer both aggregated analytics and line-item level logging
- Support: What are the SLAs offered to you in the contract? Are they clear?
Whatfix appears to be a brand of Quicko Technosoft Labs Private Limited, an Indian privately owned company based in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The CEO is Khadim Batti.
If you're looking for a more in-depth comparison of Whatfix vs Walkme, you can read our full review here.
Because of this, we’re basing the below feature comparison on publicly-available information.
|Price||Unknown, through reportedly from $1200p/y, by custom quotation. Source||From $249mo|
|Free trial||Unknown||14-days, unlimited trial|
|Guide styling||Yes - including CSS customization||Yes - able to change colors and step shapes. CSS fully supported.|
|Multiple language support||Yes||Yes|
|Guide step limit||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Guide A/B testing||No||No|
|Self hosted option||Yes||No|
|Guide analytics||Yes, though only through Google Analytics integration||Yes|
|Support structure||Unknown, online forum available||Extensive customer success program|
They say about Whatfix:
"A service like Whatfix helps our huge affiliate network gain in-depth understanding about the Flipkart Affiliate Program and manage their accounts more effectively."
They say about Nickelled:
"We love the way Nickelled lets us show users around our site. It took us no time to get up and running."
Luke Todd, Head of Customer Operations at Gumtree
Please note: Feature information correct as of October 2016. Nickelled has made every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided on this website. However, the information is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Nickelled does not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained on this website.