A few weeks ago we launched Nickelled 2 - a ground up redesign of Nickelled (we hope you're liking it).
As part of our ongoing improvements we've now added Notifications.
For a long time we avoided adding notifications. Notifications can be distracting and needy, always desperate for your attention. Just look at Facebook and Twitter. How many of their notifications do you find useful? Not many I bet.
So we've carefully designed notifications with this in mind. We won't abuse your attention and we will ensure they are all useful.
What Notifications will do...
- Let you know when an asynchronous activity has finished.
- Tell you about great new features that get launched.
- Keep you up-to-date with activity the rest of your team are doing with Nickelled.
- Report back on how your guides are performing.
- Let you know about useful Nickelled news.
Check them out and let us know what you think.